Top 6 Homemade Remedies for a Stunning Tan
For homemade tan please refer to my previous article Quick Recipes to Get Golden Skin at Home.
Ah… The sun! We all worship the sun and adore sunbathing, and sunbathing is and has been for many years something that most people enjoy as soon as warm weather arrives. This is especially true when going on holidays to sunny locations. To get you started, here are some remedies for a beautiful brown tan and natural skin tone!
My top 3 remedies for faster and better tanning:
- Before hitting the beach, give your whole body a good exfoliation to remove all dead skin. To do this, use a granulated body scrub or exfoliating scrubbing sponge. In the shower, scrub off dead skin with one of these tools, especially on the flaky areas on the back of the arms, knees, and elbows. Be careful to only scrub off dead skin and not healthy skin because scrubbing to aggressively can cause irritation. By removing these dead skin cells, you will promote healthy skin regeneration to ensure a uniform tan.
- Walnut is a wonderful ingredient to help better tan the skin. Apply walnut oil to your skin two times on a daily basis.
- Carrot is powerful in helping your skin to tan quickly. Twice each day, massage your skin with a mixture of 2 tablespoons of carrot juice and 1 tablespoon glycerin. Before going out into the sun, drink carrot juice with cream or olive oil for better results.
My top 3 remedies to create a natural skin tone:
- Squeeze a small amount of lemon into a glass of water. Wipe your skin with this mixture before going to the beach.
- Preserved cucumber helps to protect your skin from the sun. To preserve cucumber juice, mix the juice with spirits at a ratio of 1:10. Store this mixture in the refrigerator at a temperature that does not exceed 15°C for two weeks, and strain. Before using, mix 1 tablespoon of the preserved juice with 10 tablespoons of water, and massage this mixture into your complexion before going into the sun.
- Jojoba oil protects beautifully from ultraviolet rays. It is best to apply it to your skin mixed with almond oil in a ratio of 1:1. You can use more jojoba oil if necessary by adding more to the mixture for added protection, but it may be difficult to apply pure jojoba oil to your skin.
IMPORTANT: The remedies mentioned above do not give you permission to hit the beach without proper sun protection. Make sure to always protect your skin with a high SPF protection cream!
Do you know any home remedy for a stunning tan? Please share it with us by leaving the comment bellow.