7 Ways to Make Your Hair Grow Faster
Our guest Cortney recently was wondering about:
|Q: how to make your hair grow faster and thicker… i have mid length hair is goes down to about the end of my shoulder blades and it kinda think but i want it thicker and longer. to me this is a problem and i tried just about everything|
A: If you are struggling to have longer and thicker locks, there are a few methods that you can use to help your hair to grow faster and thicker. If you too feel frustrated with medium length hair that just won’t seem to grow longer, here are some simple tips to enhance your results!
1. Start out by enriching your diet with vitamins and minerals. It is best to have a balanced diet with a number of mineral and vitamin antioxidant ingredients, which will prevent any deficiencies in your diet that often cause a retardation of hair growth or even hair thinning and loss. This is your opportunity to balance your diet to benefit your health from head to toe, which will also result in shining, full, and thick hair. It’s that simple!
2. Use hair masks to treat thin and damaged hair. This will naturally strengthen the hair from root to tip, allowing it to immediately grow longer and stronger as a result.
3. If you are dying your hair, make sure to avoid any type of chemical dye product. This will prevent breakage and damage to the hair shaft, and it will also allow you to enhance the quality and length of your tresses. One of the best natural hair dyes i can recommend is Herbatint Hair Dye.
4. Make sure to reduce stress as much as you can. Relaxation and a lack of stress will allow all of your bodily systems to function at their best, causing your hair to naturally grow and strengthen as a result.
5. Protect your hair from the sun. This is something that many women neglect to do, even if they are vigilant about protecting their skin from sun damage. Protecting your hair from the sun will prevent breakage to the root of the hair and damage to the scalp, and it will also make a dramatic difference in the quality and length of your hair overall.
6. Be gentle in your hair care. This is another helpful tip to avoid vigorous brushing, tight hairstyles, and even harsh hair products. If you are gentle with your hair, it will make a dramatic difference in cultivating hair growth and preventing any breakage or damage to existing hair.
7. Last of all, make sure to increase the blood circulation in your scalp. This can be easily done by massaging your scalp with your fingers or even using a professional scalp massager . A scalp massager is a fun product to have on hand at an affordable price, and on top of that, it also gives you increased relaxation while stimulating circulation. It is highly important stimulate circulation in your scalp, which will work to nourish the root of the hair and promote strength and growth.
With a little bit of effort on your part, you now have the tools necessary to cultivate long and strong hair growth in the form of beautiful and shiny tresses. This is your opportunity to significantly improve the quality of your hair with these simple tips in hair care remedies!
P.S. I hope I answered your question Courtney, if you have more to ask don’t hesitate to contact me or leave a comment.